Looking for a New Team of Hosts to take on Le Dîner en Blanc - Edmonton
Dîner en Blanc International is currently looking for a group of 3 organizers to take on Le Dîner en Blanc – Edmonton.
Le Dîner en Blanc is more than a simple picnic. It is a spontaneous movement founded on values like friendship, elegance, heritage, respect and secrecy... There are no commercial objectives, political affiliations, or charitable associations. For one night, guests enhance their city’s most prestigious public spaces by participating in the unexpected.
In recent years, Le Dîner en Blanc has truly become a global phenomenon, bringing people together from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds under one organization: Dîner en Blanc International. Today, more than 70 cities around the world including more than 10 in Canada host their own annual Dîner en Blanc event including Paris (birthplace of this amazing concept), New York, Sao Paulo, New York, Miami, Johannesburg, Perth, Sydney, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and Edmonton!
Premiering in 2014, Le Dîner en Blanc – Edmonton is well on its way to becoming the not-to-be-missed event of the summer! For official photos and videos of these incredible nights, visit edmonton.dinerenblanc.com/media.
For the event to continue on, Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry it out in 2017 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form. Please note that all applications must be received by April 10, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section located on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. If you are still left with questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Notes to the interested organizers:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce the events. We offer a support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. As this service is offered for free, organizers must have the drive, experience, and structure, and they must comply with the standards and values established by Le Dîner en Blanc.
- It is important to understand that we don’t hire any organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who are in love with their city and the concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of our unique and original Dîner en Blanc experience!
Dîner en Blanc International Team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: